ViaMichelin is an online travel planning service that is owned by Michelin Group, a French tyre manufacturer. It designs, develops and markets digital travel assistance products and services for road users and it is a service available in Europe. It was launched in 2001. The service is available for both, the public and business. It offers maps, route plans, hotel and restaurant listings and traffic and tourist information, etc., by using its technology. The service is available for mobile devices, Personal Digital Assistance or handheld PC and GPS.
Features of ViaMichelin 7.25.31
Some of the features of ViaMichelin are listed below:
- It helps users to plan their trips and holidays in advance.
- It uses geolocation and 3D mapping in navigation mode technology.
- It calculates car, bike or pedestrian routes quickly and accurately from the current position or address of the users.
- It shows multiple routes with the time of the journey based on traffic, distance and estimated costs.
- It allows users to choose between the shortest, quickest, cheapest, discover or the recommended route.
- It shows the key stages in the journey of the users.
- The GPS available is free and is simple that comes with voice guidance.
- It alerts users to hazard zones, traffic jams, roadworks and traffic status of roads and highways.
- It helps users to choose hotels, restaurants and tourist sites that are Michelin guided.
- It allows users to choose the route that is free from traffic jams.
How to download ViaMichelin 7.25.31?
ViaMichelin can be accessed through its website and the app can be downloaded through the below given link.